Please Notice: In view of the latest notifications about the increase in Covid19 cases, our offices will remain closed from December 23, 2020 until further notice.
You can contact us as usual by email or phone.
ÓMNIBUS Insurance Broker offers you specific Health Insurances for Students in Spain. The insurances offer a broad coverage to take good care of you. Underneath you find information about the insurances of Atlántida and Asisa.
The basic coverage of all insurances are:
- Visits to general practitioners and specialists.
- Medical and Surgical Emergencies.
- All Specialists.
- Diagnoses, analyses, echographs, MRIs, scans, bone densitometry, complete x-ray services, etc.
- Hospitalisation in a private room for an unlimited number of days, with a bed for a companion.
- A second medical opinion in the U.S.
- Podology and Rehabilitation.
- Repatriation to your country of origin in case of death.(Excluded ticket for companion.))
- Visits to paediatricians and gynaecologists outside of the service, with reimbursement for 80% of the bill, subject to certain conditions.
- 24h Telephone service for medical urgencies, in English.
- Tobacco Dependency Unit.
- Acupuncture, paying only the fungible, Homeopathic and Dietetic.
- In case of hospitalisation, a daily meal for a companion, during the first three days.
- Emergency assistance throughout Spain and abroad.
- Reduced Premium, as being a part of the Student Collective.
- No Waiting Periods, except for birth giving for which the waiting periods is of 8 months.
- Without Copayment. No extra charge for the services you use.
- Every year the insurance will be automatically renewed.
- Persons above 65 years, should ask for the conditions.
Atlántida offers a broad network of contracted medical centers and specialists throughout Spain. Consult Medical Network
Prima por persona :
- Complete and send in the signed application form and Health Questionnaire, with a copy or your NIE or Passport and a documento proofing you fulfill the requirement of being a student.
- Payment of the premium by credit card, bank transfer or automatic withdrawal of an Spanish Bank Account.
- Frequency of payment: Semiannual or Annual. Annual Payment: 5% discount.
- Yearly renewable.
- Repatriation to your country of origin in case of death. (Excluded ticket for companion.)
- Dental cover.
- Emergency assistance throughout Spain and abroad (until 12.000€).
- Medical Second Opinion.
- Accident insurance: In case of death: € 6,000.
- No waiting periods: you can use all of the services from day one.
- Without co-payments: you won’t pay a thing to attend your appointments.
- Minimum Stay: 3 Months
- Maximum Stay: 12 Months Renewable in case the duration of the course is longer.
Premium 2020 (per person)
|33,87 € Monthly
37,64 € Monthly
46,81 € Monthly
72,20 € Monthly
98,51 € Mensual
Premium 2021 (per person)
|34,53 € Mensual
38,39 € Mensual
47,74 € Mensual
73,68 € Mensual
100,57 € Mensual
- Complete and send in the signed application form and health questionnaire, with a copy or your NIE or Passport and a document proofing you fulfill the requirement of being a student.
- Payment of the Premium by direct debit to an account in the SEPA area (with IBAN). Outside the SEPA area you can pay by credit card or transfer.
- Frequency of payment: Total amount for the period of coverage.